Welcome! This information is for students who are transferring to Rutgers University-Camden.
The EOF Program is a NJ State Program that provides support services to individuals who identify as first generation college students, demonstrate financial need, and who seek guidance and support at Rutgers University-Camden. Through one on one counseling, workshops, and programs, we work together with students to help them identify and reach their academic, career, and personal goals to help create a successful and rewarding college experience.
Important information you should know BEFORE applying:
- You cannot have more than 75 cumulative credits (including those you transferred) at the beginning of Fall 2021.
- Your FAFSA for the 2021-2022 academic year needs to be completed prior to your application
- You must meet the 2021-2022 EOF income guidelines found HERE
- You will be required to submit paperwork (upwards to 2-3 years of verification) to the Office of Financial Aid to verify your EOF eligibility. Once the verification process begins, you must submit documents in order to receive aid-regardless if you are found eligible for EOF or not.
- If admitted, you will be required to meet with an EOF Counselor regularly, and participate in various programs and meetings
The Fall 2021 Application is now OPEN! Please apply here: EOF Application
A few notes for applicants:
All potential applicants must submit an application to be considered, we do not accept transfer forms in place of the application.
- You can attach your transfer form, if you have one, to the application for informational purposes
Applications will be processed in two rounds for financial verification purposes
- Applicants who apply through June 15th will be first round applicants and start financial verification the week of June 28th
- Applicants who apply between June 15th and September 20th will be second round applicants and will start financial verification the week of September 27th