Welcome! This information is for students who are transferring to Rutgers University-Camden.
The EOF Program is a NJ State Program that provides support services to individuals who identify as first generation college students, demonstrate financial need, and who seek guidance and support at Rutgers University-Camden. Through one on one counseling, workshops, and programs, we work together with students to help them identify and reach their academic, career, and personal goals to help create a successful and rewarding college experience.
Important information you should know BEFORE applying:
- You cannot have more than 75 cumulative credits (including those you transferred) at the beginning of Spring 2022.
- Your FAFSA for the 2022-2023 academic year needs to be completed prior to your application
- You must meet the 2022-2023 EOF income guidelines found HERE
- You will be required to submit paperwork (upwards to 2-3 years of verification) to the Office of Financial Aid to verify your EOF eligibility. Once the verification process begins, you must submit documents in order to receive aid-regardless if you are found eligible for EOF or not.
- If admitted, you will be required to meet with an EOF Counselor regularly, and participate in various programs and meetings
The Spring 2023 Application is NOW CLOSED. The Fall 2023 application will open in late spring.
A few notes for applicants:
- All potential applicants must submit an application to be considered, we do not accept transfer forms in place of the application.
- You can attach your transfer form, if you have one, to the application for informational purposes
- All applicants go through a financial verification process to determine eligbility for the program regardless if you have had EOF before. This process is time consuming and can require that you obtain multiple documents from government offices. Please watch the video below that explains this process in detail to determine if you are willing and able to complete the required steps: Financial Verification Video
Find out more answers to common questions about the EOF transfer application process and our program at Rutgers-Camden, HERE