Welcome! This information is for students who are transferring to Rutgers University-Camden.
The EOF Program is a NJ State Program that provides support services to individuals who identify as first generation college students, demonstrate financial need, and who seek guidance and support at Rutgers University-Camden. Through one on one counseling, workshops, and programs, we work together with students to help them identify and reach their academic, career, and personal goals to help create a successful and rewarding college experience.
Important information you should know BEFORE applying:
- You cannot have more than 75 cumulative credits (including those you transferred) at the beginning of Fall 2021.
- Your FAFSA for the 2021-2022 academic year needs to be completed prior to your application
- You must meet the 2021-2022 EOF income guidelines found HERE
- You will be required to submit paperwork (upwards to 2-3 years of verification) to the Office of Financial Aid to verify your EOF eligibility. Once the verification process begins, you must submit documents in order to receive aid-regardless if you are found eligible for EOF or not.
- If admitted, you will be required to meet with an EOF Counselor regularly, and participate in various programs and meetings
The Fall 2021 Application is CLOSED. Please check back in mid November for our Spring Application
A few notes for applicants:
- All potential applicants must submit an application to be considered, we do not accept transfer forms in place of the application.
- You can attach your transfer form, if you have one, to the application for informational purposes
- Applications will be processed in two rounds for financial verification purposes
- Applicants who apply through June 15th will be first round applicants and start financial verification the week of June 28th
- Applicants who apply between June 15th and September 20th will be second round applicants and will start financial verification the week of September 27th