COVID-19 EOF Operating Update:
Along with much of Rutgers University-Camden, the EOF Office will be open and operating on a telecommuting basis until further notice. The best way to reach our staff is to send an email. Please see below:
General/Admissions/EOF Program Questions: Ms. Randi Ferguson, Assistant Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
EOF Counselor Specific Questions:
Ms. Sarah Blackman: email@example.com
Mr. Terrence Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Caroline Waters: email@example.com
EOF is a state-funded program that supports New Jersey's aspiring first-generation college students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds by providing financial aid, one-on-one and group academic counseling, academic support services, workshops, programs, events, and experiential learning and leadership opportunities to students enrolled in this comprehensive program.
What does EOF at Rutgers University-Camden Offer?
- Grant funding for up to 12 semesters of study.
- A five-week pre college Summer Institute for all entering first year students
- 1:1 academic coaching and student support services with your assigned EOF counselor
- Student-centered workshops to address professional development, academic success, and other educational topics
- Experiential learning and leadership opportunities to supplement and enhance your academic experience
- A family-like environment to ensure your academic success and on-time graduation
Learners Today. Leaders Tomorrow.