Rutgers University–Camden is open and operating. Rutgers faculty, staff, and students can schedule COVID-19 vaccine appointments at campus locations in Camden, Piscataway/New Brunswick, and Newark. Make an appointment.
Fall 2022 Update
The EOF Office is open and is available for in-person and virtual appointments. The best way to reach our staff is via email:
General/Admissions/EOF Program Questions:
Dr. Randi Mayers, EOF Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Matthew West, EOF Manager
EOF Counselor Specific Questions:
Mrs. Sarah Rubright: email@example.com
Mrs. Caroline Waters: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Harvey Mills: email@example.com
Funded by the NJ Office of the Secretary of Higher Education (OSHE) EOF supports New Jersey's aspiring students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds who may be the first in their family to attend college, by providing financial aid, one-on-one and group academic counseling, academic support services, workshops, programs, events, and experiential learning and leadership opportunities to to achieve success in college and beyond.
Consistent with the mission and values of OSHE, the Rutgers University-Camden campus and the Division of Student Academic Success, the Rutgers-Camden EOF staff provide services that focus on student learning and success, encourage civic engagement, promote leadership development, prepare students for life and work after college, and instill within their students an appreciation for diversity and lifelong learning.
What does EOF at Rutgers University-Camden Offer?
- Grant funding for up to 12 semesters of study.
- A five-week pre college Summer Institute for all entering first year students
- 1:1 academic coaching and student support services with your assigned EOF counselor
- Student-centered workshops to address professional development, academic success, and other educational topics
- Experiential learning and leadership opportunities to supplement and enhance your academic experience
- A family-like environment to ensure your academic success and on-time graduation
Learners Today. Leaders Tomorrow.
Learn more about EOF and how Rutgers-Camden supports first-generation college students in this article: Fulfilling Dreams
Learn more about OSHE and its support of EOF Students HERE