Rutgers University–Camden is open and operating. Rutgers faculty, staff, and students can schedule COVID-19 vaccine appointments at campus locations in Camden, Piscataway/New Brunswick, and Newark. Make an appointment.
Spring 2022 Update
The EOF Office is open and will be holding a mixture of in-person and virtual appointment options in Spring 2022. The best way to reach our staff is via email:
General/Admissions/EOF Program Questions:
Dr. Randi Mayers, Assistant Director
EOF Counselor Specific Questions:
Mrs. Sarah Rubright: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Terrence Jones: email@example.com
Mrs. Caroline Waters: firstname.lastname@example.org
EOF is a state-funded program that supports New Jersey's aspiring first-generation college students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds by providing financial aid, one-on-one and group academic counseling, academic support services, workshops, programs, events, and experiential learning and leadership opportunities to to achieve success in college and beyond.
Consistent with the mission and values of the Rutgers University-Camden campus and the Division of Undergraduate Education and Student Success, the Rutgers-Camden EOF staff provide services that focus on student learning and success, encourage civic engagement, promote leadership development, prepare students for life and work after college, and instill within their students an appreciation for diversity and lifelong learning.
What does EOF at Rutgers University-Camden Offer?
- Grant funding for up to 12 semesters of study.
- A five-week pre college Summer Institute for all entering first year students
- 1:1 academic coaching and student support services with your assigned EOF counselor
- Student-centered workshops to address professional development, academic success, and other educational topics
- Experiential learning and leadership opportunities to supplement and enhance your academic experience
- A family-like environment to ensure your academic success and on-time graduation
Learners Today. Leaders Tomorrow.
Learn more about EOF and how Rutgers-Camden supports first-generation college students in this article: Fulfilling Dreams