EOF is a state-funded program that supports New Jersey's aspiring first-generation college students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds by providing financial aid, one-on-one and group academic counseling, supplemental instruction and tutoring services, workshops, programs, and events to support student success, experiential learning opportunities, and leadership opportunities to students enrolled in this comprehensive program.
What Can EOF Do For You?
- Provide up to 12 semesters of grant funding
- 1:1 academic coaching and student support services with your assigned EOF counselor
- Student-centered workshops to address professional development, academic success, and other educational topics
- Offer experiential learning opportunities to supplement and enhace your academic experience
- Provide a family-like environment to ensure your academic success and on-time graduation
Learners Today. Leaders Tomorrow.