EOF is a state-funded program providing opportunities for higher education to New Jersey residents who would not be able to attend college without the program's financial assistance and special services.
- Outreach to high schools and community-based organizations
- Enroll undergraduates meeting NJ State guidelines
- Lower time to degree statistics for participating students as compared to national trends i.e. less than six year graduation rate
- Introduce students to University policies, procedures and degree requirements
- Introduce students to University services and experiential learning opportunities
- Build a sense of community among EOF students
- Academically prepare first-year students for their first-year through summer program courses and services