EOF is a state-funded program that supports New Jersey's aspiring first-generation college students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds by providing financial aid, one-on-one and group academic counseling, supplemental instruction and tutoring services, workshops, programs, and events to support student success, experiential learning opportunities, and leadership opportunities to students enrolled in this comprehensive program.
What Can EOF Do For You?
- Provide up to 12 semesters of grant funding
- Connect students with their own EOF counselor
- Sponsor student-centered workshops to address professional development, academic success, and other real-life topics
- Schedule tutoring sessions and supplemental instruction
- Offer experiential learning opportunities such as attending conferences, etc.
- Support you!
Learners Today. Leaders Tomorrow.