Rutgers University–Camden is open and operating. Rutgers faculty, staff, and students can schedule COVID-19 vaccine appointments at campus locations in Camden, Piscataway/New Brunswick, and Newark. Make an appointment.
Fall 2021 Update
The EOF Office is open and will be doing a mixture of in-person and virtual appointment options. The best way to reach our staff is to send an email. Please see below:
General/Admissions/EOF Program Questions: Ms. Randi Ferguson, Assistant Director: email@example.com
EOF Counselor Specific Questions:
Mrs. Sarah Rubright: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Terrence Jones: email@example.com
Mrs. Caroline Waters: firstname.lastname@example.org
EOF is a state-funded program that supports New Jersey's aspiring first-generation college students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds by providing financial aid, one-on-one and group academic counseling, academic support services, workshops, programs, events, and experiential learning and leadership opportunities to students enrolled in this comprehensive program.
What does EOF at Rutgers University-Camden Offer?
- Grant funding for up to 12 semesters of study.
- A five-week pre college Summer Institute for all entering first year students
- 1:1 academic coaching and student support services with your assigned EOF counselor
- Student-centered workshops to address professional development, academic success, and other educational topics
- Experiential learning and leadership opportunities to supplement and enhance your academic experience
- A family-like environment to ensure your academic success and on-time graduation
Learners Today. Leaders Tomorrow.
Learn more about EOF and how Rutgers-Camden supports first-generation college students in this article: Fulfilling Dreams