The Rutgers University-Camden Educational Opportunity Fund Student Advisory Board (EOFSAB) is a group of approximately eight undergraduates who represent the diversity of EOF program the University community. Members of EOFSAB are academically successful, engaged, and well-informed students with a desire to improve the EOF program and the Rutgers University-Camden community. The student members of the EOFSAB advocate for EOF students, promote the EOF program to prospective students and their families, and collaborate with the EOF staff to continuously improve the undergraduate experience and identify opportunities for EOF students.
EOFSAB members meet regularly throughout the year and also participate in a range of events on- and off-campus. Student members are required to attend meetings and specified events, maintain compliance with EOF guidelines, and meet minimum GPA requirements. Membership in EOFSAB affords many benefits:
- Develop and/or strengthen leadership, networking, and communication skills
- Serve as a role model and support the success of EOF peers
- Collaborate with EOF, campus, and state wide administration on initiatives to improve and enhance the EOF experience for students
- Give back to EOF and the Rutgers University-Camden community
Students who wish to serve on the EOFSAB must meet the following criteria and complete the application materials. Our application is now CLOSED. However, students who wish to serve as future board members can review requirements below and follow up with their EOF Senior Counselor for additional information.
- Students who enter as first year students have to have earned at least 25 credit hours, while those who entered as transfer students have to have successfully completed one full-time semester at Rutgers University-Camden
- ≥ 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Compliance with EOF Guidelines
- Demonstrated interest in advocating for EOF students, the EOF program, and Rutgers University-Camden